” The operation was underway in its early stages when it was called off, a senior administration official said. Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down, the official said.” Quote from the NY Times article, read it here.
President Trump had given the go ahead to attack some of Iran’s radar and missile facilities but as it was getting underway (planes in the air and ships in position) it was called off. No one is saying exactly why at the moment but there is a civil war going on inside the administration. According to multiple sources there is the Bolton side and the Trump/Pompeo side. Bolton and company want a super aggressive approach while Trump and Pompeo prefer to stay the course with sanctions and pressure. Neither one will work in the long run.
Iran has made it clear that they’re done being pushed around and cut off from the world. I don’t care for their government or it’s policies but the U.S. has no right to tell the world what to do and who to be friends with. It is the U.S. who has been the aggressor in all of this by surrounding Iran with bases. The U.S. are the ones who put war time sanctions on Iran that are worse than what was put on Japan prior to WW2. Couple that with the nonstop threats from the U.S. and Israel and it’s a wonder the shooting hasn’t already started.
Both sides say that they don’t want war. I think it’s being put into motion by design. The evil forces at work behind the scenes and pulling the strings want the U.S. to go away. The balance of power is shifting from the west (US, UK and EU) to the east (China/Russia). Yes there are other factors at play here such as the “deal of the century” so it’s anyone’s guess as to why this attack didn’t move forward. The only answer I can come up with is that someone (or a group) of powerful people didn’t want the war to start just yet. Keep in mind Henry Kissinger has been spotted popping in and out of meetings so the deep state is calling the shots.
So far there’s been no word on whether or not the attack has just been delayed or if it’s been called off entirely. The NYT article said that even though there’s no more details none of the sources contacted asked them to hold the story. Obviously they wanted this to be out. The question is why? Time will tell. God bless and stay prayed up and PREPPED up. Something could give at any time.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has privately delivered warnings intended for Iranian leaders that any attack by Tehran or its proxies resulting in the death of even one American service member will generate a military counterattack, U.S. officials said.
The potential for a significant military response to even an isolated event has fueled a broader internal debate among top Trump officials about whether the administration’s policy exceeds President Donald Trump’s specific goal of preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, the officials said.
One such message about retaliation was delivered during a hastily arranged visit to Baghdad by Pompeo in May after officials detected a spike in intelligence indicating that Iran’s militia proxies might resume assaults on U.S. forces operating in proximity to them across Iraq. While such attacks were common during the Iraq War, Pompeo told Iraqi leaders in a message he knew would be relayed to Tehran that a single American casualty would prompt the United States to hit back. That specific warning has not been previously reported.
I can’t get this to post on Twitter or YouTube so I’m putting it here on the website. That is one big advantage to having this site. Now we have a place where we can move around big box censorship.
Johnny Storm, Don’t Speak News
Saudi Arabia’s energy minister says two Saudi oil tankers were targeted in a “sabotage attack” on Sunday off the coast of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates.
Khalid al-Falih said in a statement on Monday that the attack did not lead to any casualties or an oil spill but caused significant damage to the structures of the two vessels.
The announcement came a day after the UAE confirmed that four commercial vessels had been targeted by what it called acts of sabotage off Fujairah.
Falih said one of the two tankers had been on its way to be loaded with crude oil from Saudi Arabia’s Ras Tanura oil terminal in the Persian Gulf for customers in the United States.
The attack, he said, aimed to “threaten the freedom of maritime navigation and the security of oil supplies to consumers around the world.”
The international community has joint responsibility to maintain the safety of maritime navigation and the security of oil tankers, Falih added.
His statement appeared to have been coordinated with the UAE which on Sunday said, “The international community should carry out its responsibilities to prevent any parties trying to harm maritime security and safety, which would be considered a threat to international safety and security.”
For the rest of the story, here is the link to PressTv
This is definitely leading up to a real shooting war between Iran, The United States and Israel. Please stay alert and as always stay prayed up and prepped up. Revelation 3:3
It appears that since Iran has plans to restart some nuclear activities that were prohibited and that is what the big security concern was about.
Also the State Department announced new sanctions on Iran’s nuclear program on 5-4-19. That’s why Iran is throwing caution to the wind as they’re being choked off in all areas of their economy. Whether the mullahs are in on the game or not doesn’t really matter at this point.
At this time it’s believed that Pompeo has been evacuated to London while at the same time there are situation room meetings going on at the White House.
This may be because the US and it’s allies have decided to launch an attack on Iran or it could be that Iran makes some type of announcement regarding their nuclear program. I’m sure we’ll be told if something is up right? Right?!?